Concours d'Elegance 2013
American Classic (1935-1948)
1937 Cord 812 Phaeton
John & Claudia Southard - Hibernia, NJ
Greenwich Concours d’Elegance 2012
Most Ouststanding Closed Car (1937-1939)
1938 Packard 1607 Club Sedan
John & Claudia Southard
We Are The Complete Restoration Center for Antique, Classic and Collector Car Owners.
Since 1964, Hibernia Auto Restorations has been restoring every conceivable make, year, model and body style of automobiles and every means of power - steam, gas, electric - for individuals and companies from all around the world. We have restored 700 automobiles representing 73 marques. Included in that figure are 120 Packards.
We are the complete restoration center for antique, classic & collector car owners and have an array of services available to you.
- Foreign & Domestic Vehicles
- Small Maintenance Jobs to Complete Restorations
- In House Trim Department for upholstery and Tops
- Sandblasting & Steam Cleaning
- Electrical & Machine Shop
- Mig, Tig and Liquid-cooled spot welding
- Tire Truing, Computerized Dynamic “Spin” Balancing & Alignments
- Body, Woodwork & Plating
- Engine & Chassis Rebuilding
- Dashboard/Reveal Molding Woodgraining
- Detailing & Museum Quality Storage
- Vehicle Appraisal – On and Off Site
- Cloisonné Medallion Restoration
We also have an ANNUAL MAINTENANCE PROGRAM that is designed to not only protect and preserve your restoration but we make it available for all the other special vehicles you own. We have seven departments under one roof that can repair virtually anything - from a torn seat to rebuilding an entire engine; regardless of make or model.
In addition, Hibernia Auto Restorations is the shop of choice for subcontract work for many restoration shops throughout the United States. Our years of experience in this field is what sets us apart.
Contact us today so we can discuss your needs. We look forward to working with you!